- Definition of the Moral Idea of the Orthodox Dogma of the Trinity
- The Church places the manifestation of the Trinity at the very foundation of a union of the regenerated.
- The dogma of the Holy Trinity assures that the very Creator of man’s nature is free from exclusiveness. Thus the divided consciousness of mankind is a falsity.
- The Orthodox teaching about the Trinity is an ontological basis and support of the moral imperative of love.
- How does the Church place the manifestation of the Trinity at the foundation of a union of the regenerated?
- How does one overcome the distinction between “I” and “not I”, loving not simply in bursts, but as a constant disposition of heart?
- How is the Orthodox teaching about the Holy Trinity an ontological basis and support for the moral imperative of love?